E.ON Customer Service number | 0843 308 1992
We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory Service in the UK by using affordable 0843 numbers. Many of the numbers listed are very hard to find in the public domain. We continue to add numbers to improve our service.
E.ON is one of the UK’s Big 6 Energy companies, supplying Gas and Electric to both Residential and Business users.
You can call our number to get through to the EON Customer service Helpline number on 0843 308 1992 to discuss a range of items including but not limited to:-
- Gas and Electric supplies for Business and Home users
- The Products and Services you can get from E.ON
- Your account for either Gas, Electricity or both
- Saving Energy
- Help and support
GAS AND ELECTRIC SUPPLIES FOR HOME AND BUSINESS USERS
You can call our Number to be put directly through to the Customer helpline on 0843 308 1992 where you can discuss various items such as getting a pre-payment meter or changing your tariff.
A Customer support advisor can explain what tariffs are available and which benefits you may be able to claim, in order to receive benefits you may need to complete an application form.
You can also provide your meter readings over the phone in order to ensure your bills are more accurate instead of estimated.
You can discuss some of the available Energy saving schemes.
Low income households can get help to heat their homes for less. (Completed application may be necessary)
By calling our number to be put straight through to the EON Customer Services call 0843 308 1992
- Renewing your tariff
- Understanding your Bill
- Paying by Direct Debit
- How to read your Meter
- What to do in an Emergency. NOTE If you smell Gas or think there is a Gas Leak call the National Gas Service Emergency Line immediately on 0800 111 999
- Help and advice in the event of a Power Cut.
You can also discuss a range of topics including:-
- Energy saving tips
- Sustainable energy
- New Connections
- Switching to E.ON
- Your responsibilities and legal obligations
- Carbon reduction
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
Call the Support line on 0843 308 1992 to discuss one or more of the following:-
- The range of Tariffs available
- New Residential Connections
- Switching to E.ON
- Prepaid meters
- Payment schemes ( Direct Debits)
- The services of an Account Manager
- Central Heating Care
- Feed in Tariffs
- Energy Saving Home improvements
- Loyalty Rewards
You can discuss any of the following points about your account by Calling our directory service number which goes direct to the EON Customer helpline on 0843 308 1992
It is becoming more important than ever to make efforts to reduce Energy consumption in order to save money and help reduce the greenhouse effect. You can discuss a variety of ways to save money and be more ‘energy efficient’ by speaking to an advisor on our number which is delivered straight to Customer Support Helpline on 0843 308 1992. Ask about:-
- Smart Meters – allowing you to take control. Thousands have already been installed
- Ways to save Energy and Money, whilst keeping your home or business warm
- Energy Saving Home Improvements
- Debt Support – If you cannot pay your bill, then speak to an advisor by calling 0843 308 1992
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any queries or concerns then speak to an advisor on the Support line now on 0843 308 1992
E.ON has published a Code of Practice, which sets out the Standards of Service you can expect. This covers
- Complaints from Residential and Business Customers
- Help and advice with paying bills
- Prepayment options
- Customers with Special Needs
- Energy efficiency
- Gaining Access to your property – Security and Identity cards
- E.ON Sales Charter – Giving honest, open and transparent advice to Customers at all times
- Ombudsman Services: Energy – for any unresolved Complaints
Call our affordable 0843 number which will divert straight to the EON Customer Services Helpline now on 0843 308 1992 to discuss any of these issues.